Monday, July 11, 2011

I Believe in you!!!

Happy Monday My Create Friends!!!

I hope your week is off to a fabulous start and that you had a great weekend filled with some crafty R&R lol!
Today I would like to share with you all a tag I created using the Cricut expression and one of my favorite cartridges Picturesque, love the turn out with the vintage feel, I will be using this for a scrap page that I have plans to create this week.

I thank you for stopping over and taking time to watch the videos, I hope that you are inspired to create today for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






4 comments:

  1. Edna this is just Darling.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love the glittered butterfly and those flowers are great! The sentiment is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Please stop by my blog, I have an award for you.
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete