Friday, July 8, 2011

I Like Your Style Stampin Queen

Hey Create Friends!!

Welcome to the start of what I hope is going to be a fabulous weekend! I have a few crafty plans going on and some family time as well. I want to share with you all that we are having a DESIGN TEAM CALL OUT for CREATIVE CRITTERZ IMAGINATION BLOG and I would love to see youcome and join in.

So for today I want to share with you this cute card I made using two of my favorite (at the moment LOL) cartridges that I think is just to Sassy cute, I used the Formal Occassion and Groovey Times with two of My Pink Stampers collections Pinkalicious and Scrapilious. I must say I made this card with Ms. Robyn in mind cause she is just so full of inspiration that she shares with us all, and so this is the finished creation.

I hope that you are inspired today to create for yourself and someone else in your life and that you come for another visit soon, I thank you for all the support that you give me and with that I wil say to you that YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






5 comments:

  1. Hi Edna, this card is so lovely :-) Groovy times cartridge is one of my favorites !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is s Adorable Edna.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card!!

    Btw, I'm following from T.G.I.F. Linky Party and hope you'll join my Summer Blog Hop, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great design! love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! All the different colored layers are just wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete