Saturday, July 2, 2011

Kick Up Your Heels !!!!

Hello My Create Friends!

Happy Holiday weekend to you all, I hope that your plans are filled with family and friends lots of fabulous food and some awesome fireworks. I want to share with you all today a creation I made using the Formal Occassion cricut cartridge, which I must say has some fabulous cuts. I was very surprised with the many different cut designs in this little sweetie and how it can be used for so many different projects not just the formal events.

This creation is for that super girlie that you know and want to send her alittle fun encouragement, I used paper from Coordinations, Stampin Up, and Bazzill then I added some final touches with my Gelly Roll Black pen for the doodle trim, some Yellow and Star Dust Stickles for the sparkle to the shoes, and final was the sentiment from My Pink Stamper her Pinkalicious collection.

I hope that you enjoy the creation and are inspired to create for yourself and someone else in your life today, I thank you for taking time to stop over for a visit and hope that you return again soon for more inspirations, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






5 comments:

  1. How adorable!!! Just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations, I am now a follower. :)

    Stop by my new craft blog, Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It is so cute and the shoes are just so fun! :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card Edna, I love your style!

    ReplyDelete