Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Craft Channel !!

Hello My Create Friends!

I just have to share with you something that's all the BUZZ across the world wide web, if you have'nt heard yet then let me be the first to tell you about MY CRAFT CHANNEL BLOG. This is a new blog that will have a huge list of some creative favorite's to line up in the Fall, everything from Scrapbooking, card making, sewing, and home decor you will find hours and hours of great inspiration.

I have to tell you that I have tossed my hat in the ring for their Fresh Face search, I just have to give it a go my friends. I love to create and share most of all to inspire. So what a great way for me to beable to do that, I will share with you my video that I made to send them and it's a different view for me lol!!! I had fun doing this and very happy with myself for taking the step and giving it a try.

I thank you for stopping over today my creative friends and hope that you are inspired today not only to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, but to also take that chance see where you may go with it! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna

16 comments:

  1. Good luck! Would love to see you on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Edna! Your video is fantastic! You're a natural. Great job. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! In the words on the tag you did yesterday: I Believe In You!! You can do it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Edna, you do inspire, I love visting your blog!!! Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are good!!! I thought I was watching tv:) Great job, you are so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Edna!! Great video! Is there a place we can go vote for you to win?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great job you did on this video. It was so nice putting a face to the voice I've listened to for so long. You're very pretty and a really young looking grammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job Edna! You have always had a very simple way of explaining things for a person to understand...no reason why you should not be the Fresh Face for the new blog!!!! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is fantastic! I hope you get a spot. Your video was great. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Edna,
    Do did an amazing job in your video, like always. You explain everything so clearly. I love seeing you demonstrate. You look so young.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so cute, Edna!!! :) I would love to see more of your videos, so I hope they pick you!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Luck Edna!!! I think that you would be great. I love watching you videos, you always inspire me and I am sure you inspire lots of others. I hope that you get the chance to be featured on my craft channel.
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Edna - I am so proud of you - you did a really great job with your craft channel video!! I wish we could vote to have you on there - you are really the best! I don't leave comments very often - just don't think I have anything important to say - but I watch your videos everyday - in fact I went back through and watched them all from the beginning...you are the "awesome" one and I appreciate all of your inspiration and wonderful ideas!! Good luck - I truly hope you get the spot on the craft channel - they are foolish to not include you!
    bunches of love
    herzigfam@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Job Edna! It was so nice to see you on the other side of the camera! :) Good luck!!!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved this video. I always love to put a face to a voice. This was done very well. Good luck!!

    -Jennifer
    http://justdahling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your video was awesome, Edna!!! You looked so professional and I loved seeing you from a different view! I'd love for you to make a video giving us a tour of your craft room. I'm always interested in how other people organize their craft tools!

    ReplyDelete