Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On My Way To CHA !!!!!!

Hello My Create Friends!

I'm so super excited to be getting on my way to CHA in Rosemont IL, looking forward to seeing all my creative friends and making new ones. I hope that you will stay tuned to my blog because I will be posting clips from the show and some other fabulous things (Wink, Wink)

I have a cute card to share with you today no video on this one time is very tight for me right now lol! so this card is for all of you and I hope that it inspireds you to create today for yourself and someone else in your life, I thank you all for the wonderful support that you continue to give me tat is my inspiration to create.

YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna


17 comments:

  1. Cute card!! Have a great time for me too!!! :)
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the little eyes.

    -Jennifer
    http://justdahling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! Love the card. Have a safe trip and an awesomely good time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely cute cupcake! Have fun at cha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAVE FUN EDNA! What a happy cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a ton of fun at CHA. Say Hi to Robyn for me. :) Love the cupcake card. It is such a happy card! :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! I hope you have lots of fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutly luv the card, just got to know, what cart did you use? It is so fun & happy to look at, & oh those eyes! TKS for the hard work!
    KY Scrapper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the show.
    craftmethis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy CHA! Your card is super cute!
    Craftelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being on the pink design team! Yay! I am excited to see all your pink stamper crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable! The glittery pink is fantastic.

    I am thrilled to be a My Pink Stamper designer with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a blastat CHA! I look forward to creating with you on the My Pink Stamper design team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! Looking forward to working with you on the MPS Design Team! :)

    *Hope you had a blast at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey Edna~ have fun on your trip and so glad we get to still work together on Robyn's team! BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous - The cupcake is from Once Upon a Princess

    ReplyDelete