Saturday, July 16, 2011

Whoot Whoot !!!

Happy Weekend My Create Friends!

I hope you are blessed with wonderful weather and surround with your family and friends, this has been a very long and sad week in my home we had to say good bye to my very sweet fur-baby Keria :( she has been in our family for 13 years and was the Mama Setia of our other four fur-babies. We will miss her dearly but I know that she is in the Green fields playing happily and waiting for all of us to come home with her.

So let's get our crafty spirts up with some simple creation using the Boys will Be Boys cricut cartridge and My Pink Stamper  fun collection Sportstatic, which is a fun one to have for all the great sport events that you may have in your family and even other fun creations as you can see that what I did :) Also if you watch the video you will see the way I start with this card and then how I take it apart to recreate it lol!!!

I thank you for stopping over today and hope that your inspired to create for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




13 comments:

  1. Love that cloud paper. Great card for boys.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plane...and the way that you doodle
    Teresa
    Totallylovecricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plane fab card great colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful wonderful card!! Love the colors of the plane and the bg papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, so bright & fun, the papers look fantastic together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about Keria. She was such a sweetie!
    Your card is very cute. Crafty therapy is always good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. luv the card! It is just great for little boys and the colors you selected are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your beloved pet.Will be thinking of you. Love the card. Was really cute and love your blog. You have such cute ideas.

    Vickie in N.C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edna, that is so cute! I love the fun, cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, sweetie, so sorry to read about your dear Kenia. It's not easy saying goodbye to a precious fur baby that's been part of the family for so long. Hugs to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this!!! It is so darling and fun. Love the colors and papers you used. Love it! :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the cloud paper. Great job.


    -Jennifer
    http://justdahling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Edna, so sorry to hear about your little Keria. It's tough on everyone to lose such a longtime pet. We lost three of our Fur babies in recent years...it's tough. I agree with you...she'll be watching over everyone.
    Your card is so cute too.
    Have a good weekend.
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete