Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Birthday Bash !!!

Hello My Create Friends!!

My Tuesday is moving right along, and I have plenty to wrap up over the next couple days. Remember that his Friday will be the  PINKALICIOUS BLOG HOP with MY PINK STAMPER and all of the design team! always tons of fun with awesome inspiration to share and alittle candy along the way He! He!

So for today I want to hare with you a card with a rosett pin that I made for a birthday celbration, I thought putting the two favorites together would be fun and different. I used the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge and the stamp collection Spectacular Sayings from My Pink Stamper, with some embossing using the Cuttle Bug. I love making the rosetts they are so super easy, Tammy Skinner did a fabulous video tutorial on them and now it's such a breeze to do.

I hope that you are inspired today to create something for yourself and someone else in your life and that you come again to visit very soon, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creating Hugs
Edna





8 comments:

  1. Edna, this is really cute and your color choices are super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun! Just love the bright colors!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! And I love the new blog design!!!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I use the Brother Touch to print out the name of my Cuttlebug folders and then I stick it on the bottom corner. That way I always know the name :) Maybe I'll do a blog post of this soon ;)
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Edna, I love the embossing & the accordian fold!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute! I love the accordion fold! I love the colors and how fun and festive this is! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fun colors and embossing folder you selected. I added a link to your blog on mine! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! The colors are so bright and fun! :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete