Sunday, August 21, 2011

Creative Journal!

Hello My Creative Friends,

I hope your weekend has been filled with lots of fun with family and friends and plenty of crafty time for yurself :) I must say it has been a very long past few days, we had some travels to make and I'm not home so I have been out of my studio for the past few days. I do want to share with you all my new creative journal that I had just finished before we had to leave.

I love to have a creative journal with me everywhere I go because you never know when something will sparke the creative mind :) I made this one using my Your Story to bind the book and then just some random parts left over in my draw to decorate the front, all the pages on the insode are just blank cream color pages so I can draw, write, tape something into the page for a reminder later.

I hope that you enjoy this creation and maybe if you don't currently have a creative journal that you will make one for yourself and enjoy documenting your creative inspirations, I thank you for stopping over today and hope that you return again for a visit, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!


Creative Hugs
Edna



5 comments:

  1. I love the look of this it is so pretty and vintage looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know this is a very good idea. I could use one of these. When it's decorated so pretty it's more fun to pick up and use. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, and what a great idea to keep on hand!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea! I just use a scrap piece of paper, an index card or anything I might find to write ideas on when I'm not home. I love your creative journal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have those same cuts...beautiful card you made with them too.

    ReplyDelete