Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Designer Post for My Pink Stamper

Hello My Pink Friends and Fans!

I'm excited that you have come over for a visit today, I love sharing my creations and I really, really, love being a part of the My Pink Stamper Design team. I look forward to the Pinkalicious blog hop and then the designers monthly creations to get inspired from Robyn and all the fabulous designers.

So I just love Robyns stamp line, one of my favorite things to do when showcasing these little sweeties is how very inter changable they are with each stamp collection she designs. That is what todays creation is my friends, with the delicious YUMMY-LICIOUS collection I made this very cute card that can be used for many different occassions. You can find all of Robyns newest stamp collections along with retailers HERE

I hope that you are inspired today to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, I'm thankful for you coming over for a visit and hope that you return again very soon. YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!


Pink Create Hugs
Edna







10 comments:

  1. How pretty!!! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Edna! Love it completely. Great job as always!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The pink and blue are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! LOVE the colors & embossing! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Edna, the colors pop right off that white background!!! My favorite color combo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. The bow is gorgeous. Wish I could make them that well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this image and the colors are great

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Edna!! I love the colors you used. XOXO,, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO beautiful - very elegant.

    ReplyDelete