Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary !!!

Hello My Create Friends!!

I soo hope that your having a fabulous week! I have plenty on my plate for the past couple days and reall looking forward to the weekend with friends and family. I'm excited to share this creation with you all, this card I created for my Sweet Hubby! we just had our 9th Wedding Anniversary. I can say that time has just pass so fast :) my DH surprised me with going out to a local Dinner Theater to see the play Sleeping Beauty, it was fabulous.

I made this card for him and wanted to keep it very simple and have a touch of elegants, I used the CIndy Lou cartridge with my cricut expression and finished of with the sentiment from My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments collection, I has to say that this is a go-to set for me it covers year round events.

I hope that your all inspired today to create something for yourself and someone else in your life and I thank you for taking time to stop over, please visit again soon. YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





11 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Edna. TFS

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! Great job as always. Love it.

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I like the filigree look of the top layer.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I bet he loved it! It sound like you two had a wonderful anniversary! Congratulations!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Hope you had an amazing anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! did you see your video on the my craft channel blog?
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete