Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Haunting Creation and A WINNER !!!

Hello Creative Friends!

I'm sorry for being a day behind in the post I've had some family issues :( I will be getting ready to travel this week also hoping I have enough in the video vault for you lol!!! so let's name a winner for the Pinkalicious blog hop

Sharon Your Grandson is just precious!! Love the mini book. That cupcake on the front is great!!


anmeron at alabamabroadband dot net

August 12, 2011 9:54 PM

Congrats!!!! Girlie and email for your addy information so I can get this candy to you :)
Now I have the video to share with you all today for the Halloween card I created last week with My Pink Stampers newest collection SPOOKALICIOUS. I hope you enjoy and are inspired to create today for yourself and someone else in your life! and remember YOU ALL ARE AEWSOME!!!!!!!!!!


Create Hugs
Edna







8 comments:

  1. How adorable!!!! Love all of those little Trick-or-Treaters!! The bgs are great, too. :)
    Thank you so much for picking me as the winner from the blog hop! I'm excited!!! I've sent you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is so cute! Love the spider webs!Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I love it. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edna you do a really nice job. That is a darling card. I do wish you would have shown how you did the shading on the little mummy guy. Thanks for showing how you position the little people on the size of paper you want to use. Smart idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is really cute and congrats to the winner.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card. I love all the little creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect for hanging on the front door! so pretty.

    ReplyDelete