Sunday, August 7, 2011

Imagine Cat's Meow

Happy Sunday My Create Friends!

I will besharing with you all my imagine videos on Sunday with Creative Critterz Imagination blog, we have just completed our first week with a new design team, this week was to create a cute critter card. I used the Best Friends Imagine cartridge and Birthday Bash circut cartridge with My Pink Stamper More Punny-licious collection for my sentiment.

I hope that you all will hop over for a visit to see what the design team will be creating this up coming week, I hope that you are inspired to create today for yourself and some one else in your life, plaes stop over again soon for another visit and remember YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Creating,
Edna




3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Edna, I love the shape you made your card & the cat is a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete