Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Pink STamper Spookalicious !!!!

Hey Creae Friends!

Today Robyn MY PINK STAMPER is showing off all the fabulous creations made by the design team using her brand new release SPOOKALICIOUS!!! I love this set and have tons of creations in maind to make and share with you all. Makesure you head over to see all the great creations and PRE-ORDER this set now cause it's a hot one and will be flying off the shelf:)

So I would like to share my two creations I made using this set, I hope you enjoy them and get inspired as well as excited about this collection, I used the Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge and the Mini Monster Cricut cartridge fo rthese cards. I think I  will do a video on the paper dolls one, so look for that coming soon:)

I hope your inspired to day to create something for yourself and someone else in your life and thank you for taking time out of your day to make a stop, please visit again soon, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna

REMEMBER THE PINKALICIOUS HOP IS THIS FRIDAY NIGHT 8 PM CST !!!!








15 comments:

  1. Love both projects! It makes me want to start making Halloween projects but I have to hold off for at least another month and a half. lol :)

    Great job!
    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable projects! Love them both. When I saw this stamp set of Robyn's, I just loved the expression, "if the broom fits" That is too cute. Great job!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Love the trick or treaters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both!! I can't wait to get this set :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love halloween, your cards are so cute! Love Robyn's stamp "if the broom fits" too funny! The trick or treaters are adorable too! Can't wait to see what you create for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are cute, but I like the 'haunting we will go' the best! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creations, my friend! :)
    Love Halloween time….
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute cards. Love the little trick or treaters. Pretty cool broom too. If I ever received a cute card like these I would never throw them away. Suitable for framing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I love these. Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are darling Edna. I love the paper dolls one and would love to see a video...how'd you do those spider webs?? And the fringe on the broom one is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both of these, Edna... the characters are all so cute and the broom is brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these are fantabious!!! So so cute!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete