Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Pink Stamper Yummy-licious !!!!!!

Hello My Creative Friends!

Hope your week is moving right along for you all, I myself can't believe that it's already Thursday LOL!! I think it has everything to do with all the fabulous fun I've been having playing with the newest collections from Robyn AKA MY PINK STAMPER she has been show casing her newest stamp release everyday this week so make your way over to see them and get inspired.

I created my projects using a couple different cartridges Smilely Faces and From My Kitchen, the YUMMYLICIOUS stamp collection is forsure a must with all the great bake goodies we will be sharing this Fall and Winter season. I know that I have many projects in mind to start making:)

I thank you for stopping over today and hope that you return again very soon, also another reminder that tomorrow night at 8 PM CST we will be starting the PINKALICIOUS BLOG HOP at My Pink Stamper, so make your way over now to see her entire new collections and mark for the hop:)

I hope you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ALL ARE AWSOME !!!!

Create HUgs
Edna







13 comments:

  1. These are both darling, Edna! I really like how you wrapped the caramel apple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,I Love this Card! Wish I had that Cartridge. I Love this Stamp Set. Thanks for Sharing. I have a new blog.Would Love for you to come visit me sometime. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that candy apple. Looks scrumptious!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute Edna! Love them both. :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both adorable, but that candied apple is SO stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card and candy to share! I'm a new follower to your blog!

    Raina
    Raina's Crafty Things
    scrapwithriana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness these are so darn cute. Love the caramel apple with the wrapping. What terrific ideas. Can I just crawl inside your head and steal a little inspiration from you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Edna your ideas never end do they!!! ;) These are soooo cute!!! I love the cookie bag, and the cellophane added to the apple---darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! great job THis is so inspiring.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am sweet on you too...these are adorable! and the embossing on the first one, how c00L!!!!

    ReplyDelete