Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sweet Goodness!!

Hello My Create Friends,

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things here in my stidio this week and have a fun card to share with you all today. I hope to spend th rest of today creating in the studio making some videos that are from request that some of you have made, I'am a little behind on the schedule of these.

So for today I used my Cricut cartridge Straight from the nest and My Pink STamper newest collection just released YUMMY-LICIOUS  I was very surprised to find this image on that cartridge, which just shows me how different all the cartridges really are. I added some texture using the Cuttle Bug with the Swiss Dots folder then some small touches using the white gelly roll pen and final touch with some Stickles in Cotton Candy and Star Dust. So I hope that you are inspired today to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





7 comments:

  1. This is some sweet goodness! Love the card. :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colors for a sweet treat! Love your card!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I like how you hung the sentiment tag over the edge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!!! Great card! And I just loved hearing your Grandson in the background!!! :)

    ReplyDelete