Monday, August 1, 2011

There's Music In The Air!!!!

Happy Monday My Creative Friends!

I'm up and running already this morning, I think alittle to much coffee lol!!! we are having our masterbath update and it has been a long process. My dear hubby is the handy man forsure and if it has to be fix or made he is the one, I can't wait to have my bath back and so durning this time of construction all the banging and noise I just had to create this little cutie:)

I created this using the Cricut Expression and Groovey Time Cricut cartridge, and for my sentiment I used the perfect collection from Rbyn aka MY PINK STAMPER, and it's a great one for any lover of music or if you have kids that are in band MUSIC SPEAKS. I did some different design on the front of this card and think it turned out fabulous !! and Fun!!!

I hope that you are inspired today my friends to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, I thank you for coming over for a visit and hope that you return again very soon, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






9 comments:

  1. love the accordion fold in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna this is fantastic!! I love the accordian fold!!! So creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card; very colorful and creative!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome!! Love the accordion fold behind your cutouts!! Wonderful wonderful card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! It is so pretty and fun! I love the accordian look. I'm definitely going to have to try that one out. Thanks for the inspiration as always!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, TFS. I'm a new follower & loving your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card would be perfect for my son. can i buy it from you? email me :)

    ReplyDelete