Thursday, August 25, 2011

Treats for the sweet!

Hello My Create Friends!

Wow can you believe that it's already thursday, this past week and half has gone by very fast for me with all the travel time. I'm happy to say that we made it back home safe and sound early morning and I sure do look forward to sleeping in my bed tonight :)

I have a super fun creation to share with you all today that is made using the new cartridge series from Provo Craft, Cricut Projects. I really love this series in cartridges that they have released with many fabulous 3D creations to make for any and all occassions. I used Sweet Tooth Boxes for this project and how super fast, easy, fun and cute was it to do:)

Something that I just love about this cartridge it that it goes just AWESOME! with MY PINK STAMPER newest stamp collections Yummy-licious and Sweet Goodness, I used Yummylicious for tis creation. To see all here collections and find a retailer visit HERE.

So my wonderful friends I hope that you are inspired today to creat for yourself and someone else in your life, I thank you for taking time to stop over and hope that you return again soon for inspiration
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this project! I just bought it and can't wait to use it. And I am definitely loving the bow. I can see that on tons of different projects. TFS!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great box Edna, the bow at the top is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video, Edna! You did a really nice job. Great colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Edna! And the bow is such an adorable touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome box! Love the bow and that sweet tag w/sentiment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete