Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Boy Bliss Using the Cricut Expression 2 !

Hello My Create Friends!

I just had to create and share something made using the Cricut Expression 2 with all the fabulous excitment from the launch September 26th, I always look forward to all the great fun you can get involed with during a launch party with Provo Craft.

I made this super simple scrapbook page for my sweet grandson and it was just so easy ans fast with the Cricut Expression 2, I can't wait to see all the newcreations that will be popping up everywhere as crafters start to get the new toy:) I can't believe some of the deals they had going on with HSN and the 24 hours of crafting, did you see the Cricut Imagine was $289.00 with like 5 flex pays !!!!

SO let's get onto the creation for today and I hope to inspire you with this, I want to also thank you all for taking time a coming over for a visit. YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing project and video! It was so great to see all the hype around the E2 launch. I already have mine but I did pick up the Imagine and now am so thrilled to see what it can do. First to mind is finding the RGB code list since I too always seem to run out of that 1 piece I need at the time. Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic layout!! I already have an E2 so did not watch the launch. I got home from work and Hubby asked me if it was the one I had. He caught it as he was flipping channels. I've been working on him for an Imagine. No luck just yet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Edna, I like those stars---and I did the same thing---went down and used my E2 on a card this evening!!! :)

    ReplyDelete