Thursday, September 8, 2011

Creep Crawlies !!

Hello My Create Friends!

Wow! this week has just went so quick, I'm busy in the studio working on lots of fun creations to share with you all over the next few days. Remember the tomorrow night at 8 PM (CST) is the PINKALICIOUS BLOG HOP!!!!!!! so make sure you start at My Pink Stamper and hop around all the fabulous designers for some great inspirations and alittle candy along the way:)

Now for today I want to share with you all my creation that I made using two cricut cartridges Birthday Bash and Mini Monsters, with the newest colletion from My Pink Stamper Spookilicous. I'm getting in the mood for Fall and the fun holidays that will be here before we all know it.

I thank you all for taking timeout to visit my blog and hope that I have inspired you today to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ALL ARE AEWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




10 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! TFS!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooooow cute!! Love the web paper. The spider is adorable. Love the stamps, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable!

    Lori
    Bloggin The Crafts

    (I can't post with my Google ID on an embedded comment form for some crazy reason....Blogger issues!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little spider!(as far as spiders go). I love that card feature you used. Your card is fabulous.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. You are making me want to start making Halloween cards and I'm trying to hold off for a little while longer. :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER CUTE CARD! I love it and I have the Halloween fever now. Thanks for sharing!
    Cricut Hugs,
    Terri
    http://memorycatchers-terri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie crawlie! I love this spider! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Edna, I like how you placed the web right under the spidey! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the cutest little spider. So sweet! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete