Thursday, September 15, 2011

Don't Eat These !!

Hello My Create Friends!

I have been creating in my studio like a crazy crafter Lol! and I'm super excited because today is HELLO THURSDAY!!! I always get silly excited to see what awesome cartridges the Provo Craft has created .     
I have many creations that I will be sharing very soon with you all but for today I just want to share a snap shot with you of a creation I made that I will be doing the video for soon, these will be so fun with the upcoming Halloween season.

I also want to remind you all that we are still having our week long Imagine Celebration at Creative Critterz Imagination Blog there is some fabulus blog candy going on :) I hope to see you there.

SO let's get into todays snap shot creation, I made this cute little match box using the Tags, Bags, and Boxes Cricut cartridge along with Happy Huantings with My Pink STampers Spookalicious collection. I really like to turn out on my first one but will be doing a little twik here and there for our video, I really like that these are super easy and will be easy to mass produce to have on hand for the Halloween funtime.

I thank you all for sopping over for a visit today and hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Create Hugs
Edna




6 comments:

  1. This is so cute. TFS.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. The stamp works perfect.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this!!! The colors are great and I love that sentiment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute idea! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Angela
    http://angelascrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cute Cute! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little slider Edna, with your curvy little sentiment!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete