Thursday, September 29, 2011

FALL !!

Hello My Create Friends !

I hope that your week is moving along well for you, I have been trying to some studio time in this week we are still in the construction mode in my house lol!! I was able to make this project using some of the items that I have from my home decor supplies.

I took some of the left over paint samples that I had and was able to use them in my Cricut Expression to make the pretty leaves on this creation, I really love the was the paint samples are very texture and have some lite sparkle to them.

I hope that you are inspired today my friends to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, I thank you for taking time out to stop over for a visit and hope that you return soon,
YOU ARE ALL AWESOME !!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




9 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful fall card.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I would have never thought to use paint samples! What an awesome idea! And your card turned out so beautiful using them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! And Edna, you HAVE to get the Everyday Pop Up Cart! LOVE LOVE LOVEIt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card Edna! I'm inspired.....I'm going to make a fall themed card of my own tonight!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used paint samples for this card! What a great idea, especially since they are free. Off to Home Depot I go! LOL :) Love the Fall card. So great

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way that the leaves came out! Every so often I pick up extra paint samples too! TFS!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely! I love fall, so happy it is finally here!

    www.chrissandlou.blogapot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great fall card. I love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete