Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Get Whale Soon!

Hello My Create Friends!

I hope your week is moving right along, I want to share with you today a video tutorial I made for making the Side Step card. I have had a few request for this ad hope that it will answer those questions and helpout with making this super fun card.

I  thank you all for stopping over today and hope that you return again very soon, that yu are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life. YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna








10 comments:

  1. This card is adorable Edna! And thanks for the awesome tutorial! I will probably be using it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy card.
    A definite spirit lifter.
    PJ(Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Edna I've never seen a side step before! Thanks for the video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you just threw that card together like that, amazing! Thanks for the tutorial I have never made one of these or seen it done. I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best tutorial for a side step card that I've seen! Thank you! Your card is just adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Whaley cute! :) I love the papers you used. Love the cut of the card as well. Great job as always!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I just love the paper, that texture is awesome on the water!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy guacamole, Edna, this is the cutest side-step card EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love this card!!! It is so cute!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete