Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Have A Totally Sweet Birthday !!

Hello My Create Friends!

I hope your holiday weekend was filled with family and friends, we had a heat wave up until Sunday then it turned to almost Fall weather:) I have a creation to share with you today that I made using the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge and My Pink Stamper newest collection SWEET GOODNESS, I have really been loving the Birthday Bash cartridge lately with all the fabulous pre-made card base designs.

I also want to reminde you that this Friday will be the PINKALICIOUS BLOG HOP! so makesure to mark your calender for all the fun with the entire design team. I thank you for coming over for a visit today and hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, as always my friends YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




6 comments:

  1. Such a "sweet" card. I love the colors and the way you put it together.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The colors are perfect! Love it!

    Pam
    SImply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!! Love the glitter pen! I'm gonna hunt for some of those. Beautiful and yummy card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific Edna! I love the scalloped circle shape and the way you rounded the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute card Edna!!! Took me about 45 min to watch the video (at work)sshh ;) I wondered how you got the stamp like that, so thanks for demonstrating that & the scallop thingy! I also like the ribbon, you can't even tell it has a fold!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The curved sentiment works well on this shaped card. Great job!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete