Sunday, September 4, 2011

Life is Good !!!

Happy Holiday to you all, I hope that your spending time with family and friends. We have been in a heat wave for the past 4 days so the outdoor activities I don't think will be on the to do list today :)


CCI Has some super fun things planned coming up in the next couple of weeks so makesure you keep checking us to see that inormation release. Now the design team will be creating to inspire you with home decor creations this week. I just know that you are going to love what you see, so let me share with you today my creation that I made to wrap up this weeks theme for Labor Day.

Labor Day is to celebrate the working folks, the changes that were fought for in the past to make things better for us now, we still have many labor workers making changes to this day for the working forces.

I used three differnt cartridges to create this very simple layout, George Basic Shapes, Graphiclly Speaking, and Stand and Salute. I used my Kate Kitchen Imagine cartridge to add all the color and patterns. The stamp sentiment is from My Pink Stampers colloection Freedon Rocks, I added some final touches with a little Star DUst Stickles to the fireworks and then added Glossy Accents to the Life Is Good. I did inking using Tim Holtz on the edges and called this one finished for the book lol!

I thank you for stopping over today and taking time out to visit CCI. We hope that you come and visit again very soon, remeber that we have a new post with a different designer everyday of the week.

Create Hugs
Edna








3 comments:

  1. Love this LO so nice.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout Edna, I love the simplicity. And the colors you used together are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete