Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spooktacular Treats for You !!!

Hello My Pink Friends and Fans!

I'm happy that you have stopped over for a visit today, I always enjoy creating and sharing with all my creative friends. Today my creation is made for the My Pink Stampers Design Team, we had the challenge with using four colors this month with our halloween theme. I just love the Spookalicious collection from My Pink Stamper filled with so many great sentiments for all your creation, as you can see with my creation I had trouble just using a single sentiment He! He!

I don't have the video for this project today, we are currently remolding our house so things are really out of place and very crazy right now. I hope to be back into my studio and in craft action by the end of this week, I have so many things that I want to get finished and started that I'm just going bonkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any wooo! ets get on with my creation, the base of my creation is a Test Tube and holder set that I purchased at my local Micheals store, I just covered the front with some fun pattern paper from K&Co then I used the Cricut cartridge Simply Charmed for all my images. Then I just stamped my sentiments on some white cardstock run them into the Xyron to create a sticker and put them on my Tubes with some fun ribbon.

I thank you for taking time out to stop for a visit today and hope that you also vist the other fabulous designers today and that you're inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life today.
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Pink Create Hugs
Edna





12 comments:

  1. This is super cool. I have soo many friends that love to bake cookies and what a great way to give them some sugar cookie sprinkles as a gift! The ideas you guys come up with is amazing! Happy remodeling.... we just finished our 18 month DIY gut and remodle with two kids under 3 so I feel your pain. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the most fantastic idea! How is it I've never seen these cute bottles at my Michaels?! Now I'll have to be on the lookout. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! What a cute set of treats. I love how you added a little sentiment to each one! Good luck with your remodel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! These are just way too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! You always come up with the most amazing ideas for projects Edna. Can't wait until the next video.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    I am having a Blog Makeover Giveaway you should stop by and have a look

    ReplyDelete
  6. colors are fantastic and so is this awesome cute project!! I don't know if this comment is my 1st or 2nd.. it did a funky thing!! LOVE these containers -TFS and a must have for MPS stamp sets!! Doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edna, this is absolutely darling! I love your little candy test tubes and the bat hanging upside down in the tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic! I just love how you labeled the tubes and all the paper you used!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete