Friday, September 2, 2011

Unfrog-getable !!!

Hello My Create Friends!

I hope your getting geared up for this fabulous holiday weekend, we are having another heat wave here so I don't see much outside activities in the next couple of days. I wanted to share with you all the fun card I just created using the Cricut carridges Birthday Bash and Boys will be boys, paired it with My Pink STampers collection More Punny-licious.

I added some final touches with the cuttle bug and retro dots folder, the glossy accent on the eyes and some doodle work using my gelly roll pens. I hope that you are inspired today to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, I thank you for stopping over and hope that you visit again very soon for more inspiration. YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




9 comments:

  1. Great card! Love that little bug.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear edna, finally having some extra time to go around. loving your froggie card...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious card. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs
    Terri
    memorycatchers-terri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Edna, the embossing you added looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! I think the little fly is my favorite!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very cute! I'm always looking for good ways to use that sentiment - I just love it!

    ReplyDelete