Wednesday, September 21, 2011

You're A Hoot !

Hello My Create Friends!

Wow! it seems like it has been forever that I did a video and it has only been a few days lol! so with the house being under construction things are a little crazy in the studio, I had to sneek this one in He! He! I'm hoping that we are schedule to be finished by the end of this week so I can get back to creating and sharing with you all.

So for todays creation I used the Cricut Lite cartridge Sugar and Spice and My Pink Stamper  Punny-licious collection, I had a fun time and if you watch the video you will see that it has been a while lol!!! I hpe that you are inspired today to create something for your self and someone else in your life I thank you for stopping over today and hope that you return again soon for another visit, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!

Create HUgs
Edna






7 comments:

  1. I like your card, that owl is just too cute! I like the dots in the eyes, it gives it the right kind of sparkle. TFS!

    Trisha
    tjscrappin at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute little owl. Love that you used pink and brown.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    I am having a Giveaway you should stop by

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a darling little card Edna, I really like that orange scallop you added on the bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed You! Love the cute owl card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! How adorable!! Been missing you and your awesome creations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. I have been working with owls lately too. I really need an ATG, hope my friend brings me back one from the States! Keep inspiring me Edna, you rock!!

    ReplyDelete