Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Home Decor !

Hello My Create Friends!

What fabulous weather we are having right now, it feels like the start of Spring into Summer and forsure not the start of Fall. I have been trying to make some home decor for the change of seasons and was inspired to create some blocks to set on top of my fireplace in the family room.

I had a funtime making them and it really was very simple to create just alittle time was all I had to invest, the paper I used for the entire creation is from last years DCWV Fall stack lol! I will say that if I was to make this same creation again I would change some of the colors/patterns for the letters they don't stand out the way I wanted them to but I'm still very happy with the turnout of them.

I thank you all each and everyone for taking time out to stop over and visit today I hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna







6 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Love this. I always see these made with the wood blocks but love using what we already have. As soon as I am up to crafting again I want to try something like this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks!!! These are great!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, so cute Edna! The little twine & buttons are the perfect little accent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so neat! They really look like the wood blocks from the picture. I like the letters and think they do stand out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the blog look and LOVIN' that project! Way to go Edna!

    ReplyDelete