Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Goodies !

Hello My Create Friends!


What a fabulous week we have been having with all the great creations from the design team over at CCI, I just love all the fun treat holders they have been making. I can't wait for you to see what's coming up this week for you all, I know you are going to love it and have fun joining us on this project :) So please come over to visit us and become inspired Creative Critters Imagination

I made my creation using two cartridges I used the Cricut cartridge Wrap it Up and the Imagine cartriged All Wrapped Up, how cool both names kinda the same lol! my treat holder is from the Imagine cartridge also the layer tag is from that cartridge. I cut the box at 10.5, the tag was cut at 2.3 and my Spider from Wrap it up was cut at 1.9.

I filled the colors in using the Imagine All Wrapped Up cartridge color palete added alittle doodle work with my American Craft White marker pen, pop it all up with some foam tape, added some Stikles to my Spiders legs then my sentiment which is from My Pink Stampers Spookilicious collection. So for the final touches on the treat box I used some homemade Sparkle spray to jazz it up some and then I took my regular paper punch abd added some fun festive ribbion to the topper.

I thank you my creative friends for visiting and hope that you are inspired today to create something for yourself and some one else in your life, I also hope that you come back again very soon to see what I will be creating and sharing.

Creative Hugs
Edna





5 comments:

  1. Darling goodie box! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. edna, pretty-pretty box. love the spider too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great box! Wicked looking spider!!! Loooove that ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great box Edna, love that little spider!

    ReplyDelete