Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Hocus Pocus !

Hello My Create Friends!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend with family and friends, we are getting into the colder weather now so it's time to start closing up the house and settle in for the WInter months. I love this time of year with the crisp frost on the ground in the morning and then at night the smell of wood burning fireplace:)

Today I want to share with you all a card I made using the Wrap It Up Cricut Cartridge, I love this cartridge because it has some fabulous ready made cards which is what I've created today. As you all know I have been busy here ate the home front with the my Grandson and now with the New Grandson:) so with that in mind alot of my latest creation have been made with that in mind of being short on time.

I used the My Pink Stamper Spookalicious collection with this creation, I hope that you enjoy this creation and are inspired to create something for someone in your life today, YOU ARE AL AWESOME!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna






5 comments:

  1. So cute Edna, I like that little spider tag at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always LOVE your creations and videos. Love all of your nifty tools too! LOL

    ReplyDelete