Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Little something for you !!!

Happy SUnday My Create Friends!

I want to say also Happy World Card aking Day! yelp thats what today is :) every year the first Sunday of October is World Card Making Day. I hope to aybe have a couple more post to share with you all today to celbrate this, I want to share with you all now my creation for this weeks Creative Critterz Imaginations blog post.

We at CCI have been making tags all week long and you really should go check them out, CCI has a different designer each day of the week and they really have some fabulous inspiration. Even if you are not an Imagine owner you can become inspired and also learen about the Cricut Craft Room program, I hope that you visit us this week.

CCI will also be creating for Halloween during the entire month of October, so you are forsure going to find something to help you celebrate the Halloween season. So let's get on to my creation for today with the Imagine, my tag is a very simple and quick one which is one of the things I sooooo love about my Imagine. I used the Cricut Imagine cartridge All Wrapped Up and My Pink Stampers-YUMMYALICIOUS collection which is one of her newest release.

I thank you for stopping over today and hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life and that you return for another visit very soon, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna







2 comments:

  1. Such a cute tag Edna, I really like those fun colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag!! Love the colors and design!!! :)

    ReplyDelete