Monday, October 17, 2011

Monster Fun and A WINNER!!!!!!

Happy Monday My Create Peeps!

What a wonderful weekend it has been with some fabulous weather and lots of great quality time with family and friends. I hope that you had a wonderful weekend, I want to announce the winner from this month My Pink Stamper Pinkalicious Blog Hop and share a little create inspiration with you all.

Our winner for the Give Away is
Anonymous Great treat bag! Live the sentiments and touch of glitter congrats on the newest addition of baby Liam to your family and what a great give away


Elle M. Crafty Girl
October 16, 2011 10:24 PM

So my create friend email me and lets get your goodies to you ! I have a super fun and very cute treat bag to share with you that I made using the Cricut cartridge Mini Monsters and this will be a great one to make and super easy and fast. I hope that your inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life today and that you comeback again very soon to visit again.

Create Hugs
Edna



4 comments:

  1. Awesome Frankie bag. I missed the blog and I just hopping along today. Great giveaway too, congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Edna, I love this little guy in the greens you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag is sooo cute. Fun for Halloween but not scary/ghoulish. Will need to get this cartridge.
    Would even be fun in care packages for my college students :)

    ReplyDelete