Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Pink Stamper October Creation !!!

Hello My Create and Pink Friends!

Can you believe how close we are to the end of October, this month has really moved on very quick. Today is the sharing of creations from all of My Pink Stamper designers, I love this day what a great collection of fun stamps and some fabulous inspiration along the way:)

Our theme for this month creations was Winter/Christmas cards, I really love this time of the year getting ready for all the great holidays and time with family and friends. I also know from years past that it gets super busy and very crazy lol! so whe it comes to making my cards to send out I always keep it simple, that is what I have done here with my creation.

I use one image the snowflake which I matched to the pattern paper, then added a little button with some ribbon and finished off making my sentiment the focus point of my card. I used My Pink Stamper Biggie Christmas Sentiments.

I hope you enjoy this creation and that you visit all the other fabulous designers today, just click HERE to go over to Robyn (My Pink Stamper) and start from there my creative friends. I thank you for stopping over today and hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life today YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Best
Edna




6 comments:

  1. LOVE the button detail & patterned paper Edna! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Edna, that snowflake and the paper are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the bg paper and your snowflake is just perfect with it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snowflake! It's so pretty! The cute little button with the bow is the perfect touch!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Edna! I think this is a perfect card to make for neighbors. Love it!!!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete