Sunday, October 23, 2011

You Are Boo-tiful !!!

Hello My Create Friends!

I know it has been a while, we are starting to settle back down hee in the McGreevy House lol! with both my beautiful Grandsons home and doing well I think we can start getting back into our normal schedule:) I have a fun and very simple Imagine creation to share with you all today this one I made using the Cricut cartridge Simply Charmed and the Imagine cartridge Imagine More. For my sentiment of course I used the FABULOUS My Pink Stamper collection Spookalicious!

I hope you enjoy this quick and simple post for today and that you comeback again very soon, I thank you for taking time to stop over YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh this is boo-tiful!!! Love those happy ghosts and that ribbon is just perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Super cute!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. The ghosts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific Edna, your little ghosts are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete