Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Greetings!

Happy Day My Create Friends!!!

I hope your week is moving along smooth for you all, I'm working on the many holiday cards and gifts that I will be sending out to family and friends. I'm excited that I may get some much needed crafty time in the studio and finally beable to open my new CRICUT MINI!!!!!!! super excited that my wonderful Husband surprised me with :)

So look for a video or two in the near future my creative friends, today I want to share with you all this very fun and super cute card I made using the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge and some very non-traditional colors that seem to be very hot this season. I finished my creation off using the newest holiday collection from MY PINK STAMPER BIGGIE CHRISTMAS collection, and what a very nice seletion of different fonts with very fun, beautiful sentiments.

I hope that you are all inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life today, I thank you for taking time to stop over for a visit today and hope that you return again very soon.
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




14 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling, Edna! Love this fun holiday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little reindeer card! I just love this cut from Create-a-Critter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this card and colors! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and playful!!!!


    Brenda W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Love the color choices:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. Love these images on Create-a-critter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! It's so fun and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, very cute and I love to watch your videos!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. toooo cute!
    love the pink

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent video. Easy clear instructions. Thanks for sharing. Season's Greetings to You !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete