Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holidays Filled with Joy!!!

Hello My Create Friends!

I hope that your holiday weekend is going FABULOUS! and that you are surround by all your family and friends, along with some super yummy foods finished off with a great shopping trip here and there:) Here at my home we have been enjoying the time together and getting ourselves in the Holiday spirt.

Today the weather is very nce and this week looks pretty good so the lights and decoration will be going up outside, we love to display for the Christmas season. I have a little creation to help you with getting into the holiday sprit. I made this super easy and very simple card using the Cricut Expression and the Cricut cartridge Simply Charmed, with the finish touch of My Pink Stampers 2011 Holiday stamp collection.

I hope that you enjoy and are inspired to create for yourself and someone else in your life today. thank you for taking the time to stop over for a visit I hope that you return again very soon
YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!

Big Create Hugs



Edna

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I like how your stocking and strip match. The button on the leaves is a perfect addition.

    Hope you will stop by when you can.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable stocking; that's how I like them. Simple and quick. Very cute!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome! So love the polka dots and the other papers you used. Great sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Edna! I love the polka dots and the ribbon with twine you added with the holly leaves!!

    ReplyDelete