Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Little Holiday Inspiration.

Hello My Create Friends!

I hope your week is moving along just fine for you all. I have to say that here we are starting to get the taste of Winter chill in the air so I think the days of warm and sunshine are truely past, so with the change in the air and the stores putting everything Christmas on the shelves lol!! I think it's time I start to get ready for hte holidays.

I have a card that I made using the Cricut cartridge Winter Frolic and My Pink Stamper newest collection BIGGIE CHRISTMAS SENTIMENTS, this is so super duper adorable, I love all the different style fonts that can be used to create everything from fun and festive to soft and classy. I hope that you enjoy this creation and are inspired today to create something for yourself and someone else in your life today. I also want to remind you all that tomorrow Friday November the 11th is our PINKALICIUS blog hop starting at My Pink Stamper blog.

SO my creative fabulous friends I thank you for stopping over today and hope that you return again tomorrow to hop with me and all the other fabulous designers, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

Create HUgs
Edna






4 comments:

  1. What a super cute card Edna. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh adorable!!! Love how you used the cloud for your sentiment piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Edna, that sentiment looks perfect, I like how it stands out so much!!

    ReplyDelete