Wednesday, November 16, 2011

May Your Heart Find Comfort

Hello My Create Friends,

I know I'm way behind again this week, sorry we have been busy with my grandson who has been super sick and then my dear scrubby became ill. I have been on care duty for awhile now and things are starting to calm down alittle:) We also had the great celebration this Sunday for my Grandson Kiyren who turned 1 YEAH!!!!!

So I have the winner from the Blog Hop and a little creative inspiration to share with you all today and hope that you enjoy the creation and that ou are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life. I do thank each and everyone of you for taking time out of your day to stop over for a visit and hope that you return again very soon, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My BLOG HOP WINNER:
JULES
I love your work! Thanks for sharing and thank you so much for a chance to win. I just had a granddaughter recently and would love to win this cartridge! Great job!

CONGRATS! My create friend email me with your information :)


Create Hugs
Edna




6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card for such a sad time.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done!!
    It's hard when the little ones are sick. Glad he's better.
    How exciting to have a 1st birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Edna, I love the papers and the sentiment looks fantastic! I love that font combo!!! I hope your family gets better ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card sister, hope ever ones doing better
    love oxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is such a cute card, and the sentiment is adoreable! Hope you visit my blog!
    annabeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Edna,
    I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works!
    Many Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete