Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Pink Stamper Designer Creation

Hello My Fabulous Friends!

I just know that you all are getting ready for a wonderful week filled with family, friends, food, fin, and of course shopping lol!!! I know that we are all very excited in my house and looking forward to having my two grandsons home with me this year :)

So I need to stop ramble on here and get on with all the crafty fun that you came over for today, I love the new collection from Robyn-My Pink Stamper, the Sympathy and Comfort is just beautiful the very elegant fonts with such lovely sentiments. It is a must have for any card makers collection hands down my friends, I used two different Cricut cartridges to create my 3 1/2 X 3 1/2 trangle fold card.

I have all the how-to information and cuts with the sizes in the video my creative friends, I hope that your inspired today to create something for your self and someone else in your life. I do hope that you return again very soon for another visit here with me, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME !!!!!!!

Many Create Hugs,
Edna





9 comments:

  1. Beautiful fold! LOVE the color combo! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper you used as well as the fabulous satin ribbon. Great job!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Such a beautiful card you made!--pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so, so pretty Edna. I love the flowers, the brown and blue along with the green---lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful...sympathy cards are difficult for me to make...love this! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well thought out. Love the colors. Great card.
    Havea a great Thankgsiving!

    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card and the colors really work well together!!!


    Brenda W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are so beautiful!! Just the perfect sympathy card. :)

    ReplyDelete