Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankgiving Table Dressing

Hello My Create Friends

Wow! I can not belive that we are just days away from the Thaksgiving holiday, how fast this month has just gone by. I want to share with you all this very quick and easy creation I made using my Cricut Imagine. As many of you know I love to use my Cricut Imagine it makes creating so super fu, fast, and very easy when I'm pressed for creative time.

I created the flower designs on my candles using the printable vinyl and the Cricut Imagine More cartridge for the image, then I used my Cricut cartridge Straight From the Nest for the Slider that I made into my napkin ring just filled it with the pattern from the same imagine cartridge added alittle ribbon and finished this table dressing lol!

I hope that your all having a fabulous Sunday and that your getting ready for this week filled with your loved ones and lots of fabulous food :) I thank you for taking time out to stop over and hope that you are inspired and will return again very soon. YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna



1 comment:

  1. How beautiful!!! Your Thanksgiving table is going to look fantastic!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete