Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wishing You Comfort !

Hello My Create Friends!

I hope your week is moving along smooth for you and thatyou're getting into the weekend mode, I know we are keeping busy here in the McGreevy House lol! I have a creation to share with you all today that I made using the newest collection from My Pink Stamper Sympathy and Comfort. I have to say that making a card for this time in someone life can be a challenge, I must say with this stamp collection I have been inspired to create and loving every minute of it.

So I hope that you all take a visit to My Pink Stamper and see all the other fabulous collections that she has created, I hope that you have been inspired today to create something for yourself and someone else in your life. Thank you for taking time to stop over for a visit today and I hope that you return again very soon and just know that YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





8 comments:

  1. Oh Edna, this is a really beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna, a beautiful card. Just a tip, I store my Scotch Quick Dry adhesive upside down. Since I started doing that I have had no issues with it plugging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Edna, the sentiment looks terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful!!! Perfect sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sis what a beautiful card, Love you ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Sympathy cards are always a challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card!! I really like the argyle background. Thanks Edna, for the tip of getting through on Google. That really works!!!!

    Brenda W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Edna, sooo pretty!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete