Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Butterfly Kisses!

Happy Day My Create Friends!

I hope you all are in recovery mode from the holiday and getting into gear for the New Year!! we are looking forward to spending the time with our family and friends. Today I have a card to share with you that I made for a friend that needs a little cheer up.

So I hope that you enjoy and are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life today, I know this is a short post but many fun things are to be coming very soon!

Create Best
Edna




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love that sentiment =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Edna! Love the butterfly and the sentiment is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful cards. The colors are fantastic.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this butterfly card!!! It looks live its flying!!
    Cheers jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!! I love the butterfly and that sentiment is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Edna. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card Edna, I think it will bring your friend cheer. The colors alone make you smile!!!! ;) Makes me think of spring....too bad we can't just skip January/February cold & dive right into springtime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you create. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete