Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Gift Tags !!

Happy Day My Create Friends!

What a busy week this has become Lol! with the shopping list, chasing my beautiful Grandson Kiyren and trying to create gifts for my family and friends :) I have a super fun set of gift tags to share with you all that is showing what I do for my holiday tags to place on gift bags, treat boxes, and other fun goodies.

I used the solution cartridge Very Merry Tags from 2009-2010 and just love it, for my sentiments I used My Pink Stampers holiday stamp collection from 2010 what a perfect match these two are together. I hope that you enjoy the video and are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, thank you for taking time out to stop by and watch my video YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!


Create Hugs
Edna




5 comments:

  1. These are fantastic!! The shimmer mist on the snowman is the perfect touch. Makes it sparkle like snow. Love the bulb one, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these tags are adorable!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW hoe beautiful the are... you just inspire me to do some for my sons christmas gifts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are wonderful. You should check out Die Cuttin' Divas challenge this week.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great Edna, simple yet so cute!! I really like that cartridge!!!

    ReplyDelete