Sunday, December 4, 2011

Merry Christmas !!

Happy Sunday My Create Friends!

I hope your weekend is moving along well for you and that you are spending time with friends and family. I have a fun Imagine creation to share with you all today that I hope will put you into the Holiday groove lol!!
I would love for you to come over to Creative Critterz Imagination BLog for some more fabulous holiday creation that we will be doing all month long.

I used the Cricut Imagine cartridge Mr. Frosty and the Cricut cartridge Simply Charmed with the 2011 BIGGIE HOLIDAAY Collection stap set from My Pink Stamper, I just adore this collection and all the fun, fabulous sentiments that it has. I thank you for taking time to stop over today and hope that you will return again very soon. I hope that you are inspired to create something for yourself and someone else in your life and remember that YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna




5 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the colors you chose.

    Hope you will stop by and see my new cards.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I love your card! I learned something new, also. I was blessed to be able to get an Imagine at Walmart Thanksgiving night and I was wondering how to make the smaller pieces of printed paper pieces. You gave me that answer! Thank you!! I love the piece that you made. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Edna I enjoyed all of your teaching videos that you share with everyone.thank you for doing them.I'm watching a video on youtube and you made a ornament card.how did you get the cricut imagine on your gypsy.I didn't know you could put the imagine cartridges on the gypsy.thanks for you time.Alinakoludrovich Battle creek MICHIGAN kpocco@aol.com

    ReplyDelete