Thursday, December 15, 2011

Season's Greetings !!

Hello My Creative Friends!

Wow! what a crazy house I'm living in right now lol! lots going on with the holidays and I'm sure many of you are also super busy with your holiday celebrations. I have a super fun project to share with you all and some fabulous news to share also.

First have you heard about MY PINK STAMPERS 12 Day of Christmas celebration !!! well my friends if you have not been over to visit with my FABULOUS FRiend Robyn you want to head on over there after you finish your visit with me today. Robyn is having 12 days of creative celebrations for the holidays with some fun challenges and some great GIVE AWAYS!

So, for my fun creation today I made this one using the Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge with My Pink Stamper 2011 Biggie Christmas collection. I hope that you enjoy my card today friends and I'm super sorry for less posting right now with holidays so many thing happen:) I thank you for taking time to stop over and hope that you will comeback very soon, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
REMEMBER TO VISIT ROBYN FOR 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS HERE

Create Best
Edna




3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it!!!! The colors are great and I love the shimmer of the mist!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Edna! The non traditional colors and that giant sentiment look terrific!!

    ReplyDelete