Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Be My Valentine!!!

Hello My Pink Friends and Fans!

Let's all make sure we wish ROBYN a HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!! so if my travels are going as planned today I should be laying on the beach enjoying the sand and sun with my family :) in Barbados!

Today we are sharing our creations and celebrating ROBYN aka My Pink Stamper birthday so makesure that you visit her and give her lots of Birthday Love, I had fun creating for this month designe team theme and hope that you all enjoy it. I was'nt able to do a video being away from home and getting the video to post on time so I will share with you all a few pictures and try to tell you the create information lol!!

I used a 4 X 4 square chipboard and then applied a sheet of K & Co cardstock using my ATG adhesive, when I finished that I used some Stampin Up Cranbeery ink to finish the sides of my chipboard. I used a regular stack of PINK Post-A-Notes and stamped on them using the collection from My Pink Stamper "From the Heart", I then took a regular paper binder clip to hold the Post-A-Notes to the chip board and added my Heart that I cut from the Cricut Lite cartridge Slummber Party at 2 inches with each layer. I then took tacky tape placed on the heart to stick in place finished with some sparkle using Star Dust Stikles and a little ribbon then called it a finished project my friends !!!

Wow! it has been a while that I have list all the items instead of a video lol! I just enjoy the videos much more :) so my create Pink friends I thank you for taking the time to stop over today for a visit and hope that you will visit again. I look forward to my return and sharing my trip adventures with all of you and creating  a scrap pages or two along the way.

I hope that your inspire to create something for yourself and someone else in your life and that you will visit again soon, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Pink Hugs
Edna




7 comments:

  1. So pretty, Your project looks like it should be in a magazine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I didn't know post-it notes have rounded corners. Your project is so sweet!--pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you rounded the corners on the post it note and put the heart on the binder clip. Enjoy your vacation on the beach.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edna I hope you are having a fabulous time! Your project is darling, I like all the stamping you did and all that PINK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are enjoying that beach and having a fantastic time!! I so love your post-it note holder. Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great project the cranberry really pops against the pink perfect sentiments

    ReplyDelete