Monday, January 9, 2012

Bee Happy !!

Happy Monday My Create Friends!

Wow! it has been more like Spring weather here the last two days so I just had to make this little cutie lol!! I used the Cricut Lite cartridge Live Simply. I had a few minutes between chores and chasing my beautiful Grandson Kiyren who is now walking lol!

I hope you enjoy my friends and are inspired today to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, thank you ofr taking time out to stop over for a visit today and I hope that you return again soon. I must say I'm sorry for the Pictures my camera went POOP! on me and I have to use my phone camera til I get my new one:) YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





6 comments:

  1. Adorable little card. Love the colors and the size of the card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! You continue to amaze me with all you do...as well as caring for the grandson! Thanks and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Edna. I hope you can get a new camera soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look out, a new walker in the house!!! :) Your card is darling Edna, it's so bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomeness!! Totally adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete