Monday, January 2, 2012

Bitten By The Love Bug !

Happy New Year My Create Friends!

I hope that the ringing in the New Year was filled with family, friends, and lots of love. I know we had a fabulous time with our family playing some games and sharing a fantastic meal together. I have a fun creation to share with you all today to get you in the mood for the upcoming Valentine celebration, I enjoy making goodies for this time of the year and sharing with my love ones.

I used two different cricut cartridges and a stamp collection from MY PINK STAMPER named perfect for this event, FROM THE HEART. I love this collection for year round celebration to the Valentine day to come. I hope that you are inspired today to create something for yourself and someone else in your life, I thank you for taking timeout to stop over and visit me. YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!


Create Hugs
Edna






15 comments:

  1. Super cute card. That lady bug is just so adorable.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...love this cutie lady bug! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! I just love that sentiment! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is TOO cute Edna!!! I love the colors and the sentiment with the lady bug, plus the round shape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable!! And the sentiment is just perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. way tooo cute


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this card is so cute I love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really cute card! What kind of envelope do you use for this?
    debbie.58@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card Edna. So cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute round card. Love it!

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is too cute!!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Edna, this love bug is just darling. Love the perfect stamp with it too. I just love when I see the cartridges used that I own. Thanks for the extra inspiration.

    ReplyDelete