Friday, January 20, 2012

Heartthrob !!!

Hello My Create Friends!

I know this week has been sooooooo slow with my postings and I'm super sorry about that, I will be heading out today for our big trip :) looking forward to spend all the funtime with my family. I will still have some fun things going on for you all here on the blog, so makesure you continue to comeback.

I have this video for you all today of a card I made to be ready for the Valentine celebrations when we return from our trip, this was made using the Cricut Expression and the Cricut Lite cartridge Slumber Party lol!!! and of course nothing would be complete without the collection from Robyn aka My Pink Stamper "From the Heart" this is the perfect collection for the Valentine celebration coming up and also for the entire year with love notes, weddings, and even a Just Because.

I hope that you enjoy todays creation my friends and I do thank you all each and everyone for taking the time to follow along my blog and to visit. I hope that you are inspire to create something for yourself and someone else in your life today and remember YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna





5 comments:

  1. Edna you card is just as cute as can be. Have a great time with your family on vacation. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a terrific time Edna, your card is darling---love all the polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the large polka dot embossing folder. The iRock does a wonderful job with those embellishments. TFS.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. How super cute!! Love the heart and that patterned paper you used for the circle. Have a wonderful and safe trip!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete