Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hot Coco Slider !

Brrrr My Creative Friends!

We have finally had snow and cold temps this past week, wish we had the snow on Christmas day but it was sunshine and warm lol! I have been inspired with the change of weather to make this little cutie and have it on hand to share with friends, I have watched Robyn AKA My Pink Stamper make these a few times and just had to make one for myself lol!

I must say they are so super fun and easy to create and you can put all different types of goodies in the slider from candy bars, soup packets, and yes some super tasty Hot Coco. I used one of My Pink Stampers collections from Winter 2010 Winter Punnies and this one is just to stinkin cute :) I hope that you are inspired today to create something for yourself and someone else in your life and I thank you each and everyone for takinf the time to stop over for a visit, I hope that you return again very soon because to me
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!

Create Hugs
Edna

11 comments:

  1. So very CUTE, Edna!!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing (& taking the time to make the video),

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this packet. Is there any chance that you have or could take a pic of it and send it to me. I need visual to help me. Thanks.

    catlady709@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute idea and the Stickles were a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A! I absolutely love your hot cocoa slider! I am truly inspired to make one! Hopefully one day I will beable to get someof Roby's great stamps.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute penguin and the Stickles on the cheeks enhanced his little face. Thanks.
    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Super Cute!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, that is such an adorable idea!! I have a few friends that love hot chocolate that I am going to make that card for. Thanks so much for the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a darling little guy!!!! Great idea!!!


    Brenda W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute idea and I need ideas. This is something that I could do too. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable penguin hot choclate holder! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete